Alternatively, you may click the AMEB Connect logo found at the top of every page on this website.
AMEB Victoria’s online service centre AMEB Connect allows account holders to:
- Enrol candidates for AMEB examinations and Rockschool
- Enrol candidates for Performance Evaluations and Teacher Consultations
- View and print Notices of Examination, and email them to candidates
- View and print examination reports, and email them to candidates
- Purchase AMEB music and speech syllabuses (hard copy or PDF)
- Purchase AMEB publications and Rockschool books
- Update some personal details (such as email or phone number).
New users may register for AMEB Connect at any time. A permanent link can be found in the right side of the strip at the top of all pages of this website or in the menu on a mobile device. Follow the step-by-step guide to create an account and enrol a student.
Registered users of AMEB Connect may be teachers, parents or candidates over the age of eighteen.
It is common practice for teachers or schools to submit entries as agents for their students. If you are the teacher or school representative enrolling candidates, you will receive all communications relating to your students’ examinations and will be able to co-ordinate the preparation of candidates and arrange accompanists, if required. Private entries should be submitted by the parent or guardian of candidates aged under eighteen.